Monday, January 26, 2009

I have been tagged!!



I have been tagged by http://catmillerscreations.blogspot.com/. Love her picture. It reminded me of my son at age 2 when he was dressed in his suit and decided to wear sunglasses.


The instructions for this tag are as follows:

1. Go to the 6th folder in your pictures folder
2. Post the 6th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag six people


I'm tagging:


My picture is a picture of my parents and myself with Mickey at Walt Disney World in 2006. This trip was a dream vacation for my father who was diagnosed with terminal colon cancer. His only wish was to take all of us (10 in all) to Disney. With the help of Hospice and Walt Disney World they made this happen. It was the most rememorable trip. He loved it so much. He passed away 6months later.
This second picture I just threw in because Leann's picture reminded me of this. My son was 2 at the time. Reminds me of the Men in Black. Too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment